Logan Com 18-08N-10W Caddo County
API 3501500037
Production numbers are showing on OKTAP for March-July 2026. Should I be expecting something soon or does it usually take longer than the six-month mark for Oklahoma? I have called several times with no return phone calls to check on DO’s. Am I looking at this all wrong? I also have questions about the Decatur FIU that is now showing production numbers for April and May of 2026 for Natural Gas only.
Decatur FIU API 3501500019 Location 17-8N-9W Caddo County.
Thank you
It usually takes five to six months to get a DO, especially if multiple sections. They do owe you a payment in 180 days from first sales or they owe interest.
Active date on the OTC is listed as Feb 18, 2026 so pretty close to the first sales which are listed as in March. Should be a DO by September.
2 Likes
Thank you, Ms. Barnes
I’ve contacted BIA and ORNN and they both say they haven’t received a Communization Agreement for our well Logan Com. I’ve called BLM and left a message several times but no answer or call back. I also spoke to my neighbor, and he hasn’t received anything yet (as far as he knows, he’s in his 80’s) and wanted me to investigate a little more. I know that we are just at the 6th month mark for this new well so I know it could take longer was hoping you could possibly take another look. Maybe I’m missing something. I know according to the recent OCC case filings they are asking for infill wells etc. Thanks in advance

The well is online. I see Coterra listed as the Operator on the OTC site.
The well is three sections long, so I suspect the title has close to 500 mineral owners to vet.
. Since it has had sales since March, you are now able to write a demand letter for payment and interest or an explanation if you are being held in suspense. Send your letter by certified mail return receipt and keep a copy of everything. Send a W-9 with the letter. Also request that minimum payments be set at $25. That starts a clock ticking.
Does this cover everyone in Section 18? I’ve called BIA, ORNN, and BLM and they know nothing about this well. I’ve tried calling Coterra and they send me to Devon and Devon sends me back to Coterra.
Here is the screenshot from the OK Tax site. It says Coterra (Producer #21194) is the operator. They are selling the gas. Energy Transfer is marketing the oil. Try the Division Order department of Coterra.