Location of well clarification

Look up the pooling case on the website and you can turn on alerts to follow it as well. When the order finally comes out, you will get a mailing if your name and address are properly filed with the county clerk of deeds.

https://public.occ.ok.gov/WebLink/CustomSearch.aspx?SearchName=CaseDocumentSearch&dbid=0&repo=OCC

B. Barnes I am subscribed to all the cases but how will I know it’s been approved apparently everything on 2022-001154 is pushed to March of 23 does that mean all the other cases are as well? When I open them I can’t tell if it’s been approved or not, many documents but will there be an order number or something else.

There will be an order number higher than the interim one (if any). You will get a mailing as well with hard copy if you are on the pooling list of respondents. Most likely a stall for everything until March. It is December right now and budgets are pretty much used up for many companies. Very normal pattern. It can be frustrating-watched pot never boils analogy, but this happens all the time.

M Barnes can you tell me when I look under my subscription of my cause numbers the one **Case Number:**CD2022-002299 is for pooling I did receive some paper work with all the names listed and an amended one as well, and it doesn’t show it having another date of March 2023 like all the other numbers listed in the Increased Well Density does that mean it was approved back then or no it hasn’t been heard yet either? This is on Section 13 6N 5W Grady County. I understand what you wrote in the previous messages but wasn’t sure about this pooling since it didn’t show a later date. Thanks for your help.

It appears 002299 was heard on July 12 and is nothing more than what we call a clean-up pooling to make sure the operator has all of their I’s dotted and T’s crossed. An Order has not yet been issued. The majority of respondents are listed as curative (*) and don’t have any interest to be leased. There are couple of professionals listed that probably participated in the original well. The increased density for the 3 proposed Olympia wells expires December 2023.

Todd I noticed they have another hearing or something in the other case numbers to be heard in March of 2023 so am I correct they have until then to get it approved if not rescheduled again but only have until December to start? Thank you for your help.Also what does it mean The majority of respondents are listed as curative (*) and don’t have any interest to be leased.

Do you see the Asterisks by the names? Those are folks named for curative reasons. The applicant just wants to make sure they have all of the interests covered. If you are named with an Asterisk you don’t have any worries about the pooling. I haven’t looked at the other cases. Usually, when applicants are granted a location exception, the commission gives them a date to submit their well information to the Commission for approval and most likely that is the March date you are referring to. If they don’t have the information by that date, they just get an extension. There aren’t any permits filed yet so don’t even know if the Applicant has definitive plans to drill at this time. In this section, all of the cases are mainly administrative in nature.

Todd so all the names on my paper work that was mailed out to me I guess have interest, but no one has an asterisk by their names. So you said if you have an asterisk then you have no worry about the pooling. Does that mean all of those people are showing the legal documents of that proof but the others with the asterisks are not? I’m sorry this is just so confusing and exciting all at the same time. Hope I didn’t make the wrong choice not selling. And hope they still drill but time will tell. Thank you again for all your knowledge you have shared. Hope I am making sense.

I am strictly speaking of the pooling application. Respondents 1-7, no asterisks. Everybody else, 7-31, asterisks. On all other paperwork mailed out, the applicants names anybody & everybody that may or may not own an interest in the section and don’t use asterisks. It is very easy to get analysis paralysis.

Todd thank you again. Guess I’ll just wait and see what happens come March.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.