Location of well clarification

@Vickey1956 Yes, Section 13 6N 5W is in Grady County. The East side of the section is on the county line next to McClain County. The section in McClain County directly East of your section is 18-6N-4W.

WH is for Woodford Horizontal.

Per 89 Energy website, they are managing several entities including Casillas Petroleum Resource Partners, LLC. I learn something new every day, because I did not know that.

1 Like

So Don the other Wells listed do they have any barring on how the Wells in Section 13 6N5W does? Or is that solely on the findings in Section .13? I need to buy a book for oil field dummies. Thanks again

Only the wells that have perforations in section 13 have any bearing on royalties for 13.

1 Like

M.Barnes thank you very much. You and Don have been so kind to help me so much.

M Barnes can you tell me what the current situation is with Section 13 6N 5W? If I am reading it right 2022-1157, 2022-1158, and 2022-1155 has been continued to 3-23-23. But I’m not sure if that means everything is on hold until then. Case 2022-2099 was scheduled to hear today at 8:30 but not sure if it did. Thank you for your help.Will drilling not start until everything clears the courts?

Don Bray do you have any insight on my last post in reference to Section 13-06N 05W ?

M Barnes that is 2022-2299 not 2099

@Vickey1956 Just my thought, but normally the wells would have been drilled by now and Casillas would be having a hearing to submit bottom-hole surveys for the 4 wells. Since the wells have been delayed (for whatever reason) they have continued the Hearings to March. Causes 2022-001154 thru 2022-001158. Note: Looks like they just recently got the Interim Orders, so that is good news.

I did not see anything on 2022-002299. Hopefully they will soon get the Final Order for the Pooling.

1 Like

Don isn’t 2022-001154 pg 5 Document the approved order to open?

Drilling can start at anytime- sort of like “buyer beware”. They can’t produce anything until all the paperwork is completed. Company “A” might want to go ahead and start drilling, but if Company “B” is named as the operator, Company “A” stands to lose all of its money put forth on its well. At this time there are still protests over which company is going to be awarded operations and most likely, drilling won’t begin until that is hashed out. The protests could be worked out before the hearings, but most likely not. Using an educated guess, you probably won’t see any production until this time next year.

These sort of things take time to make it past any protests, get all the court approvals, etc. Very normal. Three locations have been approved and they have a year from Sept 14, 2022 in which to drill.

You can watch the OCC Wellrecords site for the permits and then the spud. https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Don when you say hashing out who is going to drill I thought Casillas through 89er was the drillers, guess I don’t understand that there was more than one applying for increased density. I receive the updates (Subscription)on each of the causes but they don’t ever say much except continued to another date. Has anything been approved moving forward at this time. What should I watch for per the causes?

M. Barnes the things you say to watch for is that after everything through the courts have been approved right.

Everything has to go through the regular court process. 89 Energy III LLC owns Casillas Petroleum Resource Partners, Native Exploration Holdings and Acacia Exploration. It can get a bit confusing with all the buying and mergers going on.

Ok so just to correctly understand they were approved to drill in the Section location right and they have a year to do so, so they do or do not have to have all those causes approved before they can start doing anything?

They have to have all the legal work completed before they can begin drilling. (There are occasional emergency cases, but this is probably not one) They have a year in which they can “choose” to drill, but they do not “have” to drill.

M.Barnes Thank you guess it is like watching paint dry lol.

Can someone tell me what an interim order means I received an email notice on on my subscription there was a second interim order on 2022-001154. It read like this.

• 24 (Document) Interim Order issued by Commission. Order Title: 730490 SECOND INTERIM ORDER

They are just keeping you up to date on the activity and this is an interim report. The final order is the one that is important.

M. Barnes will this continue until they have the hearing in March of 23. I believe it was moved to that date. Do you see that the pooling was approved yet or is that what they will do on March of 23.