Location of nearest productive well, richland county montana

I have mineral rights in Richland County Montana which i just recently signed a lease for my township is 21 range 59 section 26 could anyone tell me where is the closest producing well? I am pretty sure Im 2 miles from the Elm Coulee field, I have looked at several maps and can't figure it out. Thank you

Theresa:

The nearest producing well according to my map is the "Elm coulee Canucks 1h-13; operated by Crusader Holdings, LLC. This well is located in a section just to the Northeast of your acreage.

the closest producing well is located at 21N-59E sect 13, though the well head is located in sect 24. There are several just north of your property by 3 miles.

Daniel:

What map are you using? I was looking at the Eser site and I don't think it is up to date. What is the nearest wells to T30N;R59E;Sections 6 & 7. This is where some of my minerals are located in the Roosevelt County area. Also, what bonus/acre are the mineral leases going for in this area?

Daniel Dayton said:

the closest producing well is located at 21N-59E sect 13, though the well head is located in sect 24. There are several just north of your property by 3 miles.

Sorry Charles,

I don't have what's close to yours. Ms Hennen's was on a project map of mine, so, it was easy for me to get. You an check the Montana online map, but it's not very user friendly (and I don't use it unless I have to)

http://www.bogc.dnrc.mt.gov/onlinedata.asp

I hope this helps....sorry to send you there though.

charles s mallory said:

Daniel:

What map are you using? I was looking at the Eser site and I don't think it is up to date. What is the nearest wells to T30N;R59E;Sections 6 & 7. This is where some of my minerals are located in the Roosevelt County area. Also, what bonus/acre are the mineral leases going for in this area?

Daniel Dayton said:

Daniel:

I am very much aware of the difficulty in using the Montana mapping system. I wish they would take lessons from North Dakota. I will try later to attack this mapping beast when I've got more time and alot of patience. Thanks again for your information.

Daniel Dayton said:

Sorry Charles,

I don't have what's close to yours. Ms Hennen's was on a project map of mine, so, it was easy for me to get. You an check the Montana online map, but it's not very user friendly (and I don't use it unless I have to)

http://www.bogc.dnrc.mt.gov/onlinedata.asp

I hope this helps....sorry to send you there though.

charles s mallory said:

Daniel:

Daniel Dayton said:

Thank you for your response.

charles s mallory said:

Theresa:

The nearest producing well according to my map is the "Elm coulee Canucks 1h-13; operated by Crusader Holdings, LLC. This well is located in a section just to the Northeast of your acreage.

Theresa:

Per Daniel's information, there are more wells but I was using the Eser site which must not be up to date.

Theresa Hennen said:

Thank you for your response.

charles s mallory said:

Theresa: