Locating wells, production & producers

Where can I l find well production and current producers online for wells in Carter County? I have division orders from 4 companies involving 13 wells, however royalty payments have stopped in the past 12 to 18 months.

'Gross Production (take off the apostrophe at the beginning) It has the last “12” months of production and usually runs about 4-5 months behind. You may have to search by bottom hole location.

Check your Division Orders to see what your minimum is. Many are set at $100 which you can reset to $25. With prices so low during the summer, some companies shut in or cut back chokes on wells, so the revenue was much lower and may not have hit the limit.

Thank you Ms. Barnes. I’m pretty much a self taught novice with this. None of my paperwork shows a PUD # so where would that be found? Is there a way to search for well by their name, section, township and range? I’m trying to determine if some wells have gone to other companies and I was never notified with new DO’s.

If you use the link I listed above, it will give you the PUD number. You can search by well name or by S-T-R. Also, if you are lucky, the completion report will sometimes have it on the newer wells. The completion report can be found in the OCC wellrecords site. https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Search the OCC records by the surface location. Search the OTC by the bottom hole location. Not sure why, but seems to work better that way. OCC Wellrecords site: The 1002A form is the completion form 1073 is the Change of Operator Form. The OTC tax site seems to be a bit slower on the change of operator showing up.

Does anyone have details on the Camino Wild Bill well in sections 6&7, 1-S 3-W? Depth, formation, other details? Same formation as The Flash? Thanks

You can find the permit on the OCC wellrecords site. https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/OG/Well%20Records/1DDB8110.pdf

There is no notice of spud yet so nothing to report other than M_Barnes giving you the intent to drill. It doesn’t mean the well will be drilled.

Correct. The latest document is a permit. Never any guarantees. You can look up the other well on the same website and compare its intended target.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.