Locating lease Holder

I have mineral right in Creek County Oklahoma described as: S/2 SE/4 SE/4 and SE/4 SW/4 SE/4 of Section 18, Township 15 North, Range 9 East I have never been contacted about any activity on this property. How do I go about locating who would have the lease or if anyone does?


This is the OK tax portal. Type in 18 15N 09E is the location box and you will see all wells drilled in the section. You can find the operator of each of the wells. Look on the “active” ones and then hit the PUN number in blue. You must be in the spacing unit to collect royalties.

For example, if the well is drilled in the NE4 of the NW4 and has a spacing of 40 acres, it will not pertain to you since your are in the SE4. Check the Pierce well. http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/00000007/OCC_OG_3DV8JH3_24K78VU.pdf Also look on the OCC wellrecords website. Test

Looks for the wells in the SE4 and see what their spacings are. The operator will be on the permits. Check the completions to see who is the final operator.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.