Local activity

I just inherited some mineral rights in Reeves county. Not sure if I'm wanting to keep or sell them. I would like to know what is some recent activity going on out there. Good and/or bad.

Reeves County is pretty large and the activity varies greatly by area so knowing the legal description of your mineral rights would help narrow it down. A large part of the county is good to really good so right now, without knowing more, I'd say you have a good chance of holding something pretty valuable.

I just sold my mineral rights a few weeks ago. From the research I did, it’s selling for 10 to upwards into the 20’s nma depending on the location, with the southwestern area of Reeves County being the lowest generally. I feel I did quite well. I inherited mine in 2002. This is a very nice time to inherit in Reeves County!

Jamie, is that 10,000 to 20,000 dollars per nma ?

Ann

Yes, thats what she meant. Depending on where you own, yours may be in that range.

Can you give legals? Remember this is public, so if your not comfortable, feel free to message me or any of the other people that post in reeves. There are quite a few knowledgeable people on the forum that could help tell you what they may be worth, and that depends on quite a bit. Like location, if its leased, if its producing, etc. If your comfortable though, post the legals, and I am sure everyone could help out!