Lincoln energy sources

Recently received an offer to sell my mineral rights in Converse County from Lincoln energy Sources for around 1500. per mineral acre. Not familiar with the company nor with the price they're offering. Can anyone offer some insight on the company and on the price?

I also recieved an offer from lincoln for mineral rights in Johnson county. Does anyone know why Linoln is showing interest? Has any else signed a contract with Lincoln and rec'd payment My offer was much less than 1500.00 pma I haven't received any royalties from Black Elk in spite of activity since 2016 so I am very concerned. Please contact me at my email cat1dancer@yahoo.com or respond here. Lincoln has rather forcefully demanded response by Mar 14th, and wants to hold mineral rights in escrow for 60 days leaving little time to consider counsel or othe offers. I haven't been keeping on top of this because of illness. Any information that can help me discern the best course of action would be most welcome. I hope this post helps others in MRF Thanks.