Lincoln County White Star Letter

I received a letter from White Star stating that they are propsing to drill the Mercury 9–16N—3E 1MH horizontal well to test the Mississippi formation. The surface location for the Mercury 9-16N-3E 1MH will be 220’ FNL & 850’ FEL of Section 9-16N-3E and the Mercury 9-16N-3E 1MH well will be drilled TVD4,480, approx depth 9,441’.

Whiteste states their records indicate we don’t own Section 9-16N-3. We don’t own all of it but we do own some of it and it is recorded. Why do we have to prove this to them?

You may need to ask they why they think you do not own. If you have a deed or a probate, then they may need copies of the documents.

Ask for their title exception or title requirements. Richard Winblad

What type of letter from White Star

All our deeds are recorded and they obviously caught the part were the trust had to be re-recorded last year due to my brother’s death as they addressed the letter to just me and my sister. All the mineral seeds are recorded s well

basic letter if we own the mineral rights what they will pay but we must prove we own the mineral rights and the area will be pooled.