Lincoln County Sec 6, Township 12 North, Range 2 East N/2 SE/4

We've been offered $125/acre with a 3/16th royalty. I understand there is a lot of activity in northern Lincoln County and it is beginning in the south. Does anyone know of current leases and what counter offer should be made? This seems low to me.

Richard, you need to join ownerregistry.com. They have a resource center to can access on each county in okla and what the going rate lease is! I joined a couple years ago and well worth the money. About $35.00 per year....and no they are not paying me to say any of this. I just found in online and they have valuable info that I have used!!!

I contacted the same outfit that Richard leased to. They said they were no longer leasing in the area. She said that might change if they got more money for the project and took down my information.

Does anyone know of any activity or other lessors in the area?

I joined ownerregistry.com. Thanks to all. I was told by the lessee's landman that Devon has one well now and the rumor is they plan to start another one Dec 4.

Gail Gayle said:

Richard, you need to join ownerregistry.com. They have a resource center to can access on each county in okla and what the going rate lease is! I joined a couple years ago and well worth the money. About $35.00 per year....and no they are not paying me to say any of this. I just found in online and they have valuable info that I have used!!!