Lincoln county Co

Lease renewal again. This one in Lincoln county township 9 and 10. Expires in Sept. nighthawk has the rights now. Know of any action in the srea

We have about 4500 acres that we are interested in leasing also after April 15th except Nighthawk drilled a well this winter and found oil but couldn't get it to flow so they have it defined to the State as WO which I assume is work over. How can I get this release for releasing? My lease says they have 90 days to get this in production or they lose the lease. Any thoughts?

We have 640 ac. surface and 160 ac. net mineral interests 4 mi. East of Punkin Center in Sec. 12-T14S-R56W.

In April, 2012 we leased the minerals to StratCom Advisors, LLC out of Morrison, CO. They would not disclose on who's behalf they were working, but I presumed Nighthawk.

They offered ---------------

5 yr. primary term lease with option to renew for 5 yrs.

1/8 ORRI

$80 bonus per acre, one time for 5 yr. primary term lease and $160 bonus per acre, one time if option is exercised to renew for 5 years.

Negotiated final agreement ------------

1/6 th ORRI

4 yr. primary term and 4 yr. option term.

$80 per acre primary and $160 per acre if option exercised.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info on your lease . It helps a lot !! Thanks Allan

Thanks for the information. Do you have a phone no. for this company?

Thanks

Allan J. Kvasnicka said:

We have 640 ac. surface and 160 ac. net mineral interests 4 mi. East of Punkin Center in Sec. 12-T14S-R56W.

In April, 2012 we leased the minerals to StratCom Advisors, LLC out of Morrison, CO. They would not disclose on who's behalf they were working, but I presumed Nighthawk.

1/8 ORRI

$80 bonus per acre, one time for 5 yr. primary term lease and $160 bonus per acre, one time if option is exercised to renew for 5 years.

1/6 th ORRI

Hope this helps.

Nice to know about what is going on with the drilling I have yet had anyone even try and I have been leasing since 1982. Sorry do not know any way for you to get out of your lease . Thanks Jim

Alan, your information is helpful, but you mislabeled one item - you would have been offered a royalty for oil or gas produced from your land, but not an ORRI - which is an overriding royalty interest.

I am guessing you were first offered the traditional 1/8 royalty, which is the equivalent of 12.5% of the value of what is produced from your land.

And that later, they improved their offer to a 1/6th royalty, which can also be expressed as 16.67%.

Good luck with your lease!

KenG

Allan J. Kvasnicka said:

1/8 ORRI

1/6 th ORRI

Hope this helps.

Ditto. Thanks for the info, I too have some coming open.

Ken G. said:

Alan, your information is helpful, but you mislabeled one item - you would have been offered a royalty for oil or gas produced from your land, but not an ORRI - which is an overriding royalty interest.

I am guessing you were first offered the traditional 1/8 royalty, which is the equivalent of 12.5% of the value of what is produced from your land.

And that later, they improved their offer to a 1/6th royalty, which can also be expressed as 16.67%.

Good luck with your lease!

KenG

Ken G ----

You are correct.

Thanks,

AJK

Jim Broadhurst said:

Thanks

You can try 303-536-5010

or

leasing@stratcomadvisors.com

Thanks for the phone no.

Allan J. Kvasnicka said:

Jim Broadhurst said:

Thanks

You can try 303-536-5010

or

leasing@stratcomadvisors.com

Eastern MT said:

Ditto. Thanks for the info, I too have some coming open.

Eastern MT, could you share with the board your location legals, surface ownership and net interest in the minerals?

Thanks in advance

AJK

My oil and gas lease is Township 9s- R 55 W 6th P.M. Sec 19 Lots 1,2,3,4 Township 10s-R 55 W 6th P.M Sec 5 Lots 1,2,3,4 Total472 Net mineral acres

Back in 2010 had a 3yr term at 58 dollar bonus The Over the Hill Land Services Now up for new lease in Sept

WIEPKING-FULLERTON ENERGY LLC currently has a pending permit to drill close to you.

I count 8 wells in section 6 directly to the West of you.

If you're not using http://cogcc.state.co.us/ as a source of activity in your area, give it a try. Click on permits and on the page that comes up enter Lincoln. That should take you to current activity in Lincoln County.

Also, you can follow Nighthawks announcements here http://www.nighthawkenergy.com/investor-relations/announcements.html

Hope the above helps.

Donald, I would share some private thoughts off line with you on your specific leasing situation if you cared to discuss.

I'm listed in the Dallas, TX phone white pages if you cared to give me a call.

Anytime M - F, 9 to 11 and 2 to 5 is good for me.

Did 411 asked for ph No go

Dad received a letter from nighthawk a couple days ago stating they are filing chapter 11. And a month before that they was wanting to drill on him, strange.