Lil Sebastian 2-24MH (24-16N-6W)

I noticed on my most recent check that Lil Sebastian 2-24 was missing. I emailed BCE-Mach and received a response right away. I was told the well went down in August due to equipment issues (pressure build up, hold in the tubing/casting) with no date when it will be fixed. Is this a common problem? Any idea how long it usually takes to fix?

It does happen occasionally. Whether it gets fixed or not depends upon whether supplies and personnel are available, the economics of doing so, etc. So the answer would be on a case by case basis.

1 Like

If you have a hole in the production string it depends on we’re and how deep the hole is , they company will have to get a work over rig and pull out the tubing and then pull all of the tubing and put new tubing in , it can be done in a few weeks if the company thinks the well will continue to make a profit if not it might be a while before they do it so the well will be shut in and awhile, it cost a lot of money to work over a well regardless of how deep it is , I work on drilling rigs and work over rigs. most of my life !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.