If a problem occurs with water, traffic, damage to property in a active drilling/exploration area as Lavaca County, Moulton area, who do we contact? Is there one place to start. We have property next to a producing well, we are NOT in the pool, but know who is. What is the one person/company to call with a problem?


You would want to call the operator of the well. There is probably contact information at the spot where the well's service road enters a public road.