Lexington 1-32-29XHW

Good afternoon, mineral owner in Section 29-1S-2W hoping some of you more in the know can tell me what’s going on with this well? Completion and date of first production was way back in Feb '21. I tried to get any info from Continental back in October of '21 and their response was date of first production is not date of first sale, which I understand. However, now it’s been well over a year and still no division order, royalties or any info on if this well is any good.

Thanks!

https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/OG/Well%20Records/1DDC53BA.pdf Completion report says first sales were 2/5/21. However, the OK tax site does not have any production reported for the well. A quick look at the completion report has very low gas at a wide open choke and massive water, so not a good well unless it cleaned up which it doesn’t look like it did.

Thank you for the info. I also have an interest in the Gramercy 1-32-5-8XHW with a very similar completion report that turned out to be decent though I was hoping for more oil. Hopefully the Lexington takes a similar path but it sounds like you don’t think so :frowning:

Gramercy did not look very good on the completion report either. Glad to hear it cleaned up. It does have production listed on the OCC site. Lexington may have, but I do not see any production posted for it.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.