Leon County Minerals

Hi all! We are currently accepting leases in Leon County. Please let me know if you are seeking a buyer in Leon or the surrounding counties.

Thank you,

Callie

I have unleased land in Leon County are you currently leasing?

Thanks

-Andrew

want to sell minerals 831 338 3006

My Grandfather was HF Coleman. He has mineral rights in Leon County and Henderson County. My siblings and cousins own them now.

G.Cox

Hi Callie/All interested in Leon County land And/Or MI -interests:

I realize your post is a few years old at this point, to say the least - still, never hurts to try. We have some land/interests in Leon County though the MI are listed as "unspecified," with approximately 40 acres, we're sure there are some minerals and other interests in the area.

We are currently interested in leasing or selling our property there in Leon, the information is as follows (we are willing to accept all reasonable offers based solely on acreage value and are eager to sell) so you could get a great deal on this holding - esp. since the MI are unspecified:

"Beginning in the NW corner of a 320 Sur. a P.O. bears 84 E 2 varas

THENCE South 60 W 435 1/2 varas a cor. A Hickory bears E. 90" 13 varas an

Ash bears S 17 W 16 3/10 varas

THENCE South 30 E 518 varas a B. J. bears S 46 W 5 varas a P.O. bears 83 varas W 6 varas

THENCE North 60 W 435 1/2 varas a P.O. corner marked X from which a B.J. bears S 68 W 3 1/2 varas a P.O. bears S9 E 9 varas;

THENCE North 30 W 518 varas to place of beginning, containing 40 acres of land more or less.

Please email if interested - Thank you.

:

Would be interested in buying ur minerals.