Legal Help with Mineral Rights Transfers

I inherited some mineral rights in Texas from my grand parents/parents over 30 years ago. I have a cousin who inherited similar mineral rights from his parents. He recently asked me if I would like to buy his rights. I am interested, but want to find a good attorney who knows the business and can complete whatever legal work is necessary (division orders, etc).

I would appreciate it if anyone can provide me with recommendations concerning such an attorney.

Thanks.

I have used Eric Camp who is listed in the directories here on this forum at the top. I was very pleased with his way of handling things. He put me with a good land man and we went from there.The land man did a full mineral chain for me and Eric took care of all of my transfers that I needed to have done. Just my 0.02cents worth. mk

1 Like

You can also look in the Directories tab above for additional professionals that can help you.

1 Like

Make sure title is good (probates completed, etc) before entering into the transaction.

This post is not legal, investment or tax advice, it is for discussion purposes only. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Thanks for the info.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.