Legal definitions

I NEED TO UNDERSTAND SEVERAL LEGAL DEFINITIONS. EXPLAIN 1/2 OF LANDOWNERS ROYALITY , WILL READS AS FOLLOWS:ONE HALF OF LANDOWNERS ROYALITY OF THE OIL, GAS AND OTHER MINERALS PRODUCED AND SAVED DELIVERED FREE OF COST , INHERITED FROM THE ESTATE OF H . S.. RESERVED LANDOWNERS ROYALTY? MINERAL RIGHTS UNDERLYING ?

Hi Vena,

If you will, list the terms you are seeking definitions for in a bulleted fashion. I'm not sure if you want help with the the whole paragraph or the individual elements.

Regards,

I NEED INDIVIDUAL ELEMENTS PLEASE. THANKS VENA

EXPLAIN:

• 1/2 OF LANDOWNERS ROYALITY
  • RESERVED LANDOWNERS ROYALITY
  • MINERAL ESTATE UNDERLYING

THE LIST ABOVE ARE ON DIFFERENT PARCELS OF LAND

1/2 of the landowner's royalty means 1/2 of the royalty provided for in an oil and gas lease. That would create a non-participating royalty interest.

"Delivered free of cost" will depend on the lease language.

You other questions are not really questions, but sentence fragments. If you could restate a little clearer to me, I will try to help.

BUDDY, I HAVE 9 PARCELS OF LAND THAT I INHERITED . THE WILL READS RESERVED LANDOWNER ROYALITY IN TOWNSHIP 35N RANGE 1EAST SECTIONS 5&6 .THE OTHER 8 PARCELS READS THE SAME BUT WITH DIFFERENT LAND DESCRIPTIONS THATS ALL I CAN TELL YOU.

MINERAL ESTATE UNDERLYING IN TOWNSHIP 34N RANGE 1E SECTION 35 IN THIS PARCEL OF LAND.

THANKS VENA