Lee Co Lease Hold Interest?

Hi All, is anyone familiar with companies looking for production in Lee? I have just under 300 acres.? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Christian, by your question, I assume you have mineral rights you want to lease?

Assuming that this is the case, location of the minerals is the key issue as to potential operator interest. One can literally cut Lee County in half as to prospectivity based on subsurface geology (in my opinion).

Taking a line drawn between Giddings and Caldwell, South / SW of the line has historically been very active and you should have no problem getting acreage leased.

But N/ NW of this line, prospectivity drops off significantly.

Where are your minerals located? Survey name and number would be best way to ID the location and allow for a search of nearby activity

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas and live in the Dallas area, please consider attending the NARO – Texas Town Hall Meeting in Dallas at the SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute, on November 14, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. We will cover four timely topics, and the cost is only to cover the food provided (plus a cash bar) at $20/person. The Mineral Rights Forum is also a sponsor of this event and it is open to non-NARO members, but attendance is limited to about 80 people, so please sign up today! . A link to the signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-3096540?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=11/14/2018

Hope to see you in Dallas!

Wade Caldwell, Pres. NARO-Texas Chapter

Hi Rock_Man,

It sounds like you know the cut off between the Giddings / Caldwell area. I have some interests in the Niels Peterson, Abstract 15, Giddings. Any chance you can point me to the right direction to see what’s happening there?

Thanks Katie