Leasing

hello. new to discussion. have mineral rights to section 3 with recent offer to lease. with readind of discussions i do not see anything about section 3. is this new interest ? i live out of state so do not know the area

ron barnes

Stating the Section (3), without the Township and Range, gives worthless information.

And, you may want to share the offer info, so some of these folks will know enough to be able to help you out.

Section 3 8n 1w. There is no offer yet just first contact

Curt Bryan said:

Stating the Section (3), without the Township and Range, gives worthless information.

And, you may want to share the offer info, so some of these folks will know enough to be able to help you out.

3-8n-1w. No offer yet just first contact. I have not responded and did not want to talk until i had more information. Thank you

I have some holdings in Sect 1-8n-1w, a mile or two away from yours, and have never heard from anyone about it. Seems as if some landmen send out shotgun inquiries just to see what might happen. We get a few every year like that, and do what you did, simply not respond.

Have you looked at a map? You are near the S shore of Lake Thunderbird, just in case you didn't know.

Good Luck, anyway

PS...You live in one of my favorite places...will be there in March on my annual tour of the Spring Training games.

Maybe we could play some golf

Curt Bryan said:

I have some holdings in Sect 1-8n-1w, a mile or two away from yours, and have never heard from anyone about it. Seems as if some landmen send out shotgun inquiries just to see what might happen. We get a few every year like that, and do what you did, simply not respond.

Have you looked at a map? You are near the S shore of Lake Thunderbird, just in case you didn’t know.

Good Luck, anyway

PS…You live in one of my favorite places…will be there in March on my annual tour of the Spring Training games.

Where can i see a map

Ronald barnes said:

Maybe we could play some golf

Curt Bryan said:

Have you looked at a map? You are near the S shore of Lake Thunderbird, just in case you didn’t know.

Good Luck, anyway

PS…You live in one of my favorite places…will be there in March on my annual tour of the Spring Training games.

I can send you a map if you give me your email address. Are you familiar with reading a section/township/range map? If not, I can help there too. Sorry, my Dad and brother played all the golf in our family, but thanks anyway.

Not sure about reading the map but will ask you if i have trouble figuring it out. Thanks.

Curt Bryan said:

I can send you a map if you give me your email address. Are you familiar with reading a section/township/range map? If not, I can help there too. Sorry, my Dad and brother played all the golf in our family, but thanks anyway.

Curt - how can we get a map of Cleveland County showing the section, township and direction? Is there somewhere we can order those on line?

Elizabeth Maps n More www.okgenweb.org/okprojects

Curt Bryan said:

I have offered to email a copy of the Cleveland County township map. By the way, if anyone can figure out how to use the Maps n More to get one, let me know.

Email address donron65@ aol.com

Curt Bryan said:

Curt go to the Maps and More website, click on Modern Maps, then go to the County you are interested in and click Matrix and the township maps for that county will come up.

Thanks Richard