Leasing Terry County Texas

I have mineral rights in Terry County, Texas. Prestige Exploration is wanting to lease, has anyone dealt with this company?

1 Like

Am not familiar with Prestige, but was curious what they are paying to lease? I, too, have acreage in Terry County, but have not been contacted. Where is your acreage in Terry County?

They are paying 500. My property is SW of Meadow.

Sounds like a good offer per lease acre. My acreage is located East and Northeast of Meadow. I googled Prestige Exploration and did not find much. There is a Prestige Exploration out of Houston and a Prestige Exploration out of Lafayette, LA. I would like to be kept informed of what you find out and whether you proceed to lease. THANKS!

Okay. I am talking to the one in La. Like you I don’t find much on them.

If they have contacted you, I would think that they have contacted others in your area. Check and maybe together you can get some further info on the Company.

The same company has contacted our family, I am not able to find much on this company either.

HI LucyLou, Did you go through with the lease, or find any more info? I was contacted today by the same company.

Ran a quick search of their recent activity in Texas. Looks like they might be taking leases and then assigning them to other companies.

1 Like

Prestige Exploration does not appear to be anything other than a land brokerage company. Their office appears to be in a residential subdivision according to Google Maps. Find out who their client is.

Best,

Buddy Cotten

1 Like

Most recent assignments have been to Founders Oil & Gas IV.

1 Like

Prestige Exploration may have assets consisting of a computer, a telephone, and a cat but does it follow that evil forces are in play? I’ve worked with home-based brokers in other industries and never had a problem though the guys I dealt with certainly had gilt edge reputations. They hook up a buyer and a seller, skim a fee off the top and everyone gets well. I understand so little about how the oil and gas industry works I wouldn’t know how to evaluate a solid guy from a shyster. Thank Heaven for the grownups on this Forum. I also own some Terry County minerals. though nobody has called yet.

1 Like

Yes, I did lease with them. Got my check.

2 Likes

We have mineral rights there too but have not heard from any one wanting them. We have some in Midland and have heard from several.

1 Like