Leasing rights in canadian co. ok

We've been offered a lease for rights in Canadian Co. I'd like to get some input on what leasing bonuses are per acre in the current environment. Thanks.

Richard,

What is you legal description(Section, Township and Range) of where your minerals are located in Canadian County. Location in the county can sometimes make a difference in what's being offered or what is reasonable.

Clint Liles

Thanks Clint.

Here is the description: NE4, Sec 28, Township 14N, Range 5W.

Hope this is enough.

Richard Kevin

Clint Liles said:

Richard,

What is you legal description(Section, Township and Range) of where your minerals are located in Canadian County. Location in the county can sometimes make a difference in what's being offered or what is reasonable.

Clint Liles

Hello Richard,

I don't own minerals in Canadian County or have resources to pull up the info you are searching for. I am posting a link to the Canadian County Group. You may want to join and ask this question to the other members of this Group. I'm sure someone will be glad to answer your question. Good luck with your lease.

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/group/canadian-county-ok-oil-gas

Clint Liles

Richard Kevin said:

Thanks Clint.

Here is the description: NE4, Sec 28, Township 14N, Range 5W.

Hope this is enough.

Richard Kevin

Clint Liles said:

Richard,

Clint Liles