Leasing Rates in Reeves County

Hi everyone, i am new to the site and trying to get acclimated - i received an offer of 3k per acre and 25% for leasing in Reeves County and i was wondering if anyone knows what is going on in that area and if this sounds reasonable?

Check out the Reeves County under Groups, the Reeves County Discussion Group is very active with many members who can help you.

A starting offer of 3k is higher than 6 months ago, so, question is, what is nearby?

Click on the Groups tab, scroll down on the right side on down to Texas, and then the county list until

Reeves.

Thank you very much Lynn - I did post a discussion item there and hopefully people will chime in today. I know that there is a lot of activity in Reeves County Right now so i don't want to settle for less than what the going rates are.

Lynn Wood said:

Check out the Reeves County under Groups, the Reeves County Discussion Group is very active with many members who can help you.

A starting offer of 3k is higher than 6 months ago, so, question is, what is nearby?

Click on the Groups tab, scroll down on the right side on down to Texas, and then the county list until

Reeves.

The leases we have signed in Reeves County were $3,000 per acre and 25%, but looking around the bordering sections to see their production might get you to $3,500

That is the current rate, but checking out the production in bordering sections might get you more

I have an interest + I can help you with area rates.

I do need your legal description of your property

if you like you can contact me at:

432-697-3018

mdhinsley@mac.com

That's very helpful to me. Thank you so much for the information.
roy slack said:

The leases we have signed in Reeves County were $3,000 per acre and 25%, but looking around the bordering sections to see their production might get you to $3,500

I have sent you an e-mail and left a phone message. Thanks for any information you can provide BLK SF Tract 1, AB-538

B
Michael Hinsley said:

I have an interest + I can help you with area rates.

I do need your legal description of your property

if you like you can contact me at:

432-697-3018

mdhinsley@mac.com

HI, Belinda are you willing to tell who offered you the $ 3000 and 25% in Reeves county and your legal We have some mineral there too.

I would recommend you not take that at this time.

Good Morning - my property is north west of pecos. However Reeves county seems to be a hot spot - so you will want to investigate more before you make a decision. This group has been great and i have learned so much from everyone! Good Luck. B

Scotsy Thompson said:

Belinda-in what area of Reeves county is your land? I am wondering because I am SW of Pecos & just received a very low offer of $250/acre.