Leasing/purchase

I own a few mineral rights in Reeves Co and much more i a trust in Culberson. What is the best way to find someone to lease the Culberson and buy the Reeves?

1 Like

Moved this over to Culberson county. Someone may be able to help you there.

Hi,

If it were us, we would research the companies who have taken leases in the nearby area in Culberson and reach out to them to see if there were any interest in your particular area (highly likely there would be). As for selling in Reeves, since that area is a hotbed of activity, we would make sure to get it on some auction lists with very high reserves in order to attract attention and single out serious potential buyers. Once the reserve isn’t reached, we would approach the higher bidders and move into a negotiated sale. We find that using the auction formats helps us reach a wider net of purchasers rather than rely on just a few persons’ marketing efforts or networks.

Hope this helps.

i have 10 acres in sec 16 I think I only have surface rights but have been getting offers , they even went up from 700$ an acre to 1400$ but I’m thinking after reading all these posts that maybe I should hold out, just don’t wanna miss out on any opportunities but don’t wanna get ripped off either by giving it away to cheap Any suggestions