Leasing Minerals Question

I own 53.3 mineral acres in a 160 acre track, the other two partys that own the other two 53.3 rights have already signed a lease with sandridge energy. am I stuck with what they signed for or do I still have options for getting more?. land is in sumner county Kansas.

Dear Mr. Smith,

These are your minerals and you are free to do with them as you please, no matter what you might be told. As of now, based on some limited research, Kansas does not have a forced pooling statute, although they have compulsory unitization.

Do your best on negotiation and best wishes.

Buddy Cotten