Leasing infomation

I am trying to get information about leasing, who is leasing, etc. My land is in the 5s-52w area. Have found info on permits but not leases. Any help appreciated.

If you have the information on permits, then those same companies are likely the ones to contact regarding leasing. Take a look at the COGCC website for more information about the activity in the area. www.cogcc.state.co.us. I have a few blog posts about using the website if you need some help.

The information is for general information purposes only. This should not be substituted for legal advice and should not be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or reading does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. You are encouraged to contact an attorney for legal advice concerning the information provided.

Thanks Jenna.

Mr Kelley,

I am the Land Manager for an operator in Denver. We are currently leasing in that area and others in Washington County and we also will operate our wells. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about us and our plans for development of this area in the future. If you would accept my friend request, we can exchange contact information and speak.

Thanks