Leasing in Garvin County OK

Has anyone leased to Triad Energy? I’m trying to decide on an option or wait. The area is Sec 21 1N 2W. I’ve received some advice on this however, would like to hear from anyone who has had experience with this company. Thanks!

Triad is a good company. Most likely they are wanting to drill a “shallower” formation. But maybe not. To protect your interest, be sure to have a depth clause and pugh clause, along with other clauses you deem necessary.

Triad has recorded 3 leases in this section (all in E/2 NE/4) since 12/2019. Before that they’d taken some in 2008 and assigned to Cimarex for its pooling in the E/2 NW/4. Triad seems to focus in this area (Garvin) and I believe they drill mostly vert conventional wells. There is no regulatory/OCC activity for this section so looks like they’re still on the front end of the project. Cimarex drilled and completed a vertical oil well with a TD of 9990’, so maybe Triad’s target would be similar.

Thank you for the information. I’m still trying to figure out how to do that!

I’m glad to hear about the recent leases. I was initially contacted by them in November. This gives me something to go on for depth. Appreciate the information.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.