Leasing companies North Dakota

Has anyone worked with Terry Moore, Empire, or Transcontinent and have any comments in leasing their land for oil royalties?

Empire leased the 320 mineral acres that I have in Burke County in 2008. The lease check, which was promptly honored, was for $12,800.00. The individual that corresponded with me was LeRoy D. Stenzel. Empire at some point sold the lease to Oasis Petroleum who successfully drilled a horizontal well that started producing in May of 2011.

Amy:

We have leased with Empire in 2004 and 2008 and no problems encountered in regards to payments on time. In 2008 the minerals finally ended up with EOG and G-3 Operating. Empire is nothing but a broker but all dealings with this company has been good. If we re-lease in the next year, I will probably shop around and deal directly with the company intending to drill. My knowledge of various operators is much greater than it was back in 2008.

Has anyone had any recent leases with Sullivan Land Resources?

charles s mallory said:

Amy:

We have leased with Empire in 2004 and 2008 and no problems encountered in regards to payments on time. In 2008 the minerals finally ended up with EOG and G-3 Operating. Empire is nothing but a broker but all dealings with this company has been good. If we re-lease in the next year, I will probably shop around and deal directly with the company intending to drill. My knowledge of various operators is much greater than it was back in 2008.