Leasing Bonuses in Section 5-20N-20W

Received a lease from Dannick Resources, Inc out of Dallas. Offered onlyv$150 per acre. Does anyone have information on what others have received? I will post as I receive info. Thanks for your help!

Ruth,

Their are several companies leasing in Woodward area. In the SW part, township 22 & 23 ( just south and to your west) , some of the leases are going for $100 to $200 with 3/16 and a 2 yr. extension. I would think you can counter with at least $200 on 3/16. I haven't found anyone who is getting more than 3/16 at this time. We were told they will be looking for oil instead of gas. But, this is gas country? lots of new methods of getting oil out of those gas shale. Good luck.

Virginia in TX

Thx. Just pulled up a lease from August, 2007 & Dec. 1981. I was paid $200/ acre & 3/16 royalty!

Has anyone in Woodward Co seen much drilling yet?

Hi Virginia,

The last lease I received from Woodward County was back in 2008.

Cheryl,

That was the last one we received till 2 weeks ago, then we lease again. My husband minerals are in the SW part of Woodward Co, but I know they also picked up most everything in 22N-21W as we have friends who leased in that township and range for $150 A on 3/16.

Virginia,

Mine are mostly in the SE corner of Woodward Co. 21N-18W, 21N-17W and 20N-17W. Am keeping my fingers crossed :D