Leasing activity?

We have a couple of leases expiring this summer and I've been wondering if anybody has been leasing in Beckham County given the current state of things.

A negative response probably doesn't help, but I have had some acres available in section 31 or 32 for a couple of years, and a lease that will expire in january with no nibbles. At any price.

There has been some leasing in Beckham in the last 12 months, but it depends upon the S-T-R

For us, it's 17-10N-24W and 7-10N-24W.

The partial good news is that there were 320 leases in the last 24 months in 10N-24W, most in 2014. Fourpoint Energy holds most of them. I just saw on the wire a few minutes ago that Chespaeake is selling their producing wells in this general area to Fourpoint, so that might indicate some action over the next year or so.

That is great news. I couldn't have imagined any activity going on. For me it is Section 31 and 32, 11N, 21W. Seems like I saw Fourpoint leasing some time ago so let's home they have the money to continue.

Thank you for the information. I saw something about Chesapeake selling a bunch of wells but didn't know if any wells in Beckham county were affected by the sale. I guess we'll wait and see if anybody's interested in a couple of months.

Is anyone seeing any action as far as leasing in Beckham County? We still have properties with recently expired leases in 17-10N-24W and 7-10N-24W; I've been shopping them around but have not received any replies.

JUST GOT BACK FROM BECKHAM CO. YESTERDAY! ONLY ONE COMPANY LEASING AND ONLY ONE AREA. FOURPOINT IS ALSO LEASING IN R. M. COUNTY.

Last lease in that township was from Todco Properties in 2015. Fourpoint had done most of the leasing back in 2014.

Thank you for the information; I guess we'll just wait and see then.