Leases in SW Kiowa County

I own 600 mineral acres adjacent to Adobe Creek Reservoir and have been offered $200 per mineral acre by Diamond. Anyone have experience in this area?

Hi Jeris- I have 160 acres SW of Arlington. Diamond offered $25/acre last year which I did not accept. I countered but have not heard from them. $200 sounds pretty good but it depends on the other factors, i.e. term, paying for damages, all the legaleze that protects them but not necessarily you.

Ray P

They have told us they are a rep for PNR (Pioneer Natural Resources) and Diamond has indicated they are in the final stages of wrapping up leases. I got 100.00 per area at 15%. If you hold out they might very well pull the offer off the table.

Ken

My mom leased some north of that area (but not far). That sounds like a decent deal, but in bent county directly south of where you are prices were double that at the last state auction- http://trustlands.state.co.us/Sections/Minerals/Documents/Auction%20Results-%20Public%20Notice%202-23-2012.pdf

So I would use your best judgment on that one.

Thanks, Ray, I appreciate your feedback. I guess Diamond isn't the only operator in the area.

Ray Park said:

Hi Jeris- I have 160 acres SW of Arlington. Diamond offered $25/acre last year which I did not accept. I countered but have not heard from them. $200 sounds pretty good but it depends on the other factors, i.e. term, paying for damages, all the legaleze that protects them but not necessarily you.

Ray P

What's the Section-Township-Range?

Jeris-

I received a Lease from Diamond offering $150, 4 & 4, and 15% with some expanded Lease statements, Pugh clause etc., but not what I would like. I may counter. Have you progressed any further with Diamond?

Ray P.

jeris danielson said:

Thanks, Ray, I appreciate your feedback. I guess Diamond isn't the only operator in the area.

Ray Park said:

Ray P