Leases in Dunn ND

What are leases going for in Dunn County; Township 146N Range 92W Section 15 or 22?

The last leasing in those two sections was back in 2019 by Pacer Energy Acquisitions LLC. Bonus offers then would not be comparable to today. I see no current activity in the whole township.

Interesting. Thanks. I was recently force pooled and thought perhaps some of the other mineral rights owners in that area might have signed a lease.

In terms of activity, Marathon spud the Kathryn Schettler 34-22H in June 2021. It’s drilled in the 15/22 unit. See below. Its on confidential status, but that was the plan for it. You probably know since you were force pooled.

I don’t know what leases are going for. Probably not a ton, a few thousand max I’d think? It’s not far from very good areas, but it’s on the eastern edge of the maturity limit for the shale so it’s fairly dicey. Hence why MRO is just drilling one well per unit (4 units from one pad) to test it out.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.