Leases in Dawson

Hi folks; I was just trying to figure out how to get a hold of EOG, noticed they were temporarily closed (according to Google) and ended up here looking at leases.

I have two leases in Dawson:

Jo-Mill West Ut Tr 2 Goodson TSN BLK 33 Sec44 RRC# un-970105 70105 with the Interest Type listed as RI (Royal Interest I assume?)

and

Everts T3N BLK 36 Sec 20 RRC# 21867

Estancia is Operating Jo Mill West and Endeavour is Everts. Int Type: OR (Ownership Royalty?)

Haven’t been too successful with that RRC map yet. Just wondering if these places are pumping a bunch and also what the average span of a lease is? My aunt has been in charge of our trust for the past 13 years and we’re working to take her off and put me on.

Trying to get ahead of what’s what and make sure we’re getting paid properly as my I think my aunt may have stopped putting effort into our stuff.

Any thoughts, news, updates, advice or tips is highly appreciated!

Also, should I be contacting CGS instead of EOG? Because all I have to go off as far as what we own and who wwe have leases with; is my aunt’s list of 1099 from different Operators from last year, which lists both CGS and EOG separately; making me think we receive checks from both. Which is interesting, considering we also receive checks from Estancia and Endeavour too? Hmmmmm

Hi RoyaltyRookie208,
Everts RRC Lease 21867 is in Martin County (District 8). The wells for this lease are in Abstract A-841 or as you noted Block 36 T3N, Section 20. The producing well is API 42-317-34018. Endeavor Energy is the Operator (251726) It is producing around 200 barrels per month.
Jo-Mill West RRC Lease 70105 is in Dawson County (District 8A). The wells for this lease are in Abstract A-476 which is Block 33 T5N Section 44. There are at least 5 wells associated with this lease but together they are producing around 2000 barrels per month. Estancia Oil & Gas is the operator (254455)

Another useful link is for various RRC applications to query specific information: http://webapps.rrc.texas.gov/

You can query for contact information for those operators or for production information using the queries on the webapps page.

Thanks for the help PeterR!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.