Lease/Sell Mineral Offers

Has anyone recieved an offer from Dale Resources, Inc. to lease or sell their minerals? We just got our third letter from them today so it appears they are very interested in the Williston Basin area. Each time we have recieved offers from them, it is for the Williams County area.

Yes, my mother has received 5 letters from Dale Resources - she is sending me a copy. I think they are offering to purchase her mineral rights rather than lease.

JS

Dale solicited the sale of our minieral rights begining last Fall. Their first offer was $750 an acre. Their last offer in January was $1750 an acre. These were for purchase not lease. With things heating up, we decided to hold on for how.

Have received the same. You would be a fool to sell at this point. Two or three year leases are going for a bonus that exceeds the offer plus if a well is drilled you get production income.

Lynn:

You are so correct in your statement. At this point, the only individuals interested in these buy out offers is the ones who need instant cash now and is prepared to suffer the largest $$ amount of their life (over time). These minerals in ND/Montana where the Bakken lies, will only grow in value over time. Note how much more per acre Dale is offering each time you recieve a letter from them. It sure ain't because they are feeling good hearted. Hold on to your minerals and one day you may have a monthly check that will more than supplement your income.

Lynn B said:

Have received the same. You would be a fool to sell at this point. Two or three year leases are going for a bonus that exceeds the offer plus if a well is drilled you get production income.

Bill, have you leased yet?

William H Hasskamp said:

Dale solicited the sale of our minieral rights begining last Fall. Their first offer was $750 an acre. Their last offer in January was $1750 an acre. These were for purchase not lease. With things heating up, we decided to hold on for how.

Before anyone thinks about selling their mineral rights, they should get at least 5 offers in writing...

Joe Schmuck said:

Yes, my mother has received 5 letters from Dale Resources - she is sending me a copy. I think they are offering to purchase her mineral rights rather than lease.

JS

I think Dale is a mass mailer. If you send out thousands of lowball offers you will get a few takers and a few is all it takes.

r w:

I have not recieved anything from Dale in months as at one time, it was every three months. Guess they finally decided that I was not going to be a victim of their game. There is no telling how many uneducated individuals were victims of their offer and most likely didn't even negotiate the deal. I will be in Montana next spring in regards to researching some records at several County Clerks offices. Have you ever made this trip and if so, what were your experiences?

r w kennedy said:

I think Dale is a mass mailer. If you send out thousands of lowball offers you will get a few takers and a few is all it takes.

Not yet. Holding out for our current lease to expire in Jan 2012, then we'll look for a new lease.

DAP56 said:

Bill, have you leased yet?

William H Hasskamp said:

Charles, I have not been in that area for some time. The scenery should make the trip worthwhile and I hope you won't have the accomodation problems that exist in ND right now. I'm looking forward to a trip to Bismarck ND in the hopefully near future. I am fortunate to have found the landman that has done all the work for the rest of my family. He has everything I need in his personal database. It's a shame that things must be looked up several times over a period of years.... I received my last communication from Dale about 2 months agp wanting to buy my producing property in McKenzie county.

charles s mallory said:

r w:

I have not recieved anything from Dale in months as at one time, it was every three months. Guess they finally decided that I was not going to be a victim of their game. There is no telling how many uneducated individuals were victims of their offer and most likely didn't even negotiate the deal. I will be in Montana next spring in regards to researching some records at several County Clerks offices. Have you ever made this trip and if so, what were your experiences?

r w kennedy said:

rw:

If you are planning a trip to the ND area, I would advise you to wait to the spring when the driving conditions are improved. I was talking to someone in Williston the other day and the person told me that driving in the winter was somewhat dangerous and now that all the "outsiders" have migrated to the area, it has become a :"drive at your own risk" situation. I'm looking forward to the trip next spring but I'll be flying and renting a car. Just have to remember that the snow and ice may be gone but the flooding could be another problem.

r w kennedy said:

Charles, I have not been in that area for some time. The scenery should make the trip worthwhile and I hope you won't have the accomodation problems that exist in ND right now. I'm looking forward to a trip to Bismarck ND in the hopefully near future. I am fortunate to have found the landman that has done all the work for the rest of my family. He has everything I need in his personal database. It's a shame that things must be looked up several times over a period of years.... I received my last communication from Dale about 2 months agp wanting to buy my producing property in McKenzie county.

charles s mallory said:

r w:

r w kennedy said:

My name is J.W. Wilson with J.W. Oil LLC and im currently purchasing minerals in Williams County North Dakota. If you are interested in selling please let me know. I will make a better offer than Dale Resources. My email is jwpetrogroup@hotmail.com

You'd have a hard time making a worse offer than Dale Resources.

J.W. Wilson said:

My name is J.W. Wilson with J.W. Oil LLC and im currently purchasing minerals in Williams County North Dakota. If you are interested in selling please let me know. I will make a better offer than Dale Resources. My email is jwpetrogroup@hotmail.com

Its JW once again attacking members of the forum!

Cara, it's true JW's only contribution that I can find so far is offers to buy, and I would caution anyone about dealing with LLC's that aren'r well known and that have had web presence for years. Cara, do you have any specific info on J.W. Oil LLC ?

Cara Simmons said:

Its JW once again attacking members of the forum!

I apologize if I have offended anyone for simply offering to PURCHASE minerals. Having said that please do not contact me as I am certainly not interested in doing business with people who seem to have a problem with me and I have never even spoke to them. Sorry for any problem I may have caused!

Sorry you feel that way. I don't feel I was prejudging you by asking Cara if she had any specific info on your company. If it bothers you that I point out that people had better know exactly who they are dealing with when they have LLC which stands for limited liability corporation at the end of their name, which means that if you have to sue all you may get in the end is some office furniture and dust. If you don't want me to mention what LLC's are don't append it to your company name. I would like to direct your attention to the listings at the bottom of the home page, these people ARE soliciting offers to lease and possibly sell their mineral rights.

J.W. Wilson said:

I apologize if I have offended anyone for simply offering to PURCHASE minerals. Having said that please do not contact me as I am certainly not interested in doing business with people who seem to have a problem with me and I have never even spoke to them. Sorry for any problem I may have caused!