Lease scanned on 03/24/2015

I am fairly new to all of this and have a few questions and one specific question about rights in this county. We have inherited rights in 8 counties total from my husband's great grandmother. We are currently working on claiming "unclaimed" funds through the state because we had no idea about this trust until about 2 months ago and she passed away in 1978!

Anyway, I was searching online land records and found listing for a lease with her name on it scanned on 03/24/2015. How can I find a copy of this lease, Division Order, and what do I do next since nothing is transferred into our names yet?

Legal is S10, T07N, R03E SE Qtr

As far as unclaimed property goes, they ask for a mineral deed or "other document" showing ownership. Will a Division Order work for this since we are listing in "Exhibit A"?

Thanks in advance!

The only other information that I can find on this lease is the Cause Case # 201500003348 and company name: Marjo Operating Company

Daisy,

I would be happy to help you with your questions. Please feel free to add me as a friend (blue icon on the right) so we can discuss further. I look forward to talking with you soon. Have a good day.

Regards,

Cas Atchison, CPL