Lease Release From Chesapeake/Pinnacle

I am in Reeves County, Texas and need a release for an expired o&g lease with Chesapeake (Pinnacle). Does anyone have any contact info fro where I would start the process with Chesapeake? Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Dan Davis

(EDITED - Contact Information is not allowed in the body of forum posts. It protects the site and you from Spam. Thank you)

My notes show that In May I had been given the name and contact info for the in-house person at Chesapeake who handles Reeves County, but I can't find the information itself. I am 99% certain that I had obtained the information by calling the Chesapeake contact center, which is on the Chesapeake website.

Some companies require you to email your info to the contact center, which then forwards it to the correct in-house person in the Land Dept, but if I remember correctly, Chesapeake's contact center gave the the Land Department person's name along with email address and/or phone number.

Thanks, I will try that this morning

Phone numbers for Chesapeake Energy Corp in Midland, TX at 2010 Rankin Hwy are: 432-687-1040, 432-687-2992.

Thank you Elizabeth!

Elizabeth Burke Taylor said:

Phone numbers for Chesapeake Energy Corp in Midland, TX at 2010 Rankin Hwy are: 432-687-1040, 432-687-2992.

Glad to help you! I live in Midland, so I looked up the phone numbers in the phone book. Easy for me to do.

I just sold an 80ac pasture (minerals reserved) near Houston and I have realized how important it is to get releases for expired oil & gas leases. The title company had to include an expired lease in the deed because a release had not been filed!

Dan Davis said:

Thank you Elizabeth!

Elizabeth Burke Taylor said: