Lease Rates in Yoakum County

I am looking for leasing information (signing bonus rates) in Yoakum County:

E2,NE4, Section 37, Block D, John H. Gibson Survey (80 acres).

I have recieved an offer and was just checking in to see what may going on.

Mike

Yoakum and Cochran have heated up quite a bit, so suggest starting in four figures for bonus.

Four figures per nma? What about royalty? 1/4? 1/5?

25%

Thanks Wade. Is a 4 figure number $1000, or maybe in the $2000-$4000 range ?

Wade,

Can you give more details about Yoakum heating up? We leased a 320 tract last November.

We have now received an offer to purchase mineral interest. We are in sw corner of the county.

We will not sell minerals (never do) but am curious about the activity.

Probably start at $2500. Cochran and Yoakum have both gotten very active.

Wade-we have minerals in the E/2, SE/4 Sec.809, Block D Yoakum Co.Is there anything happening around there? Thanks, Bob

I agree with Wade. Horizontal San Andres coming in the ROZ zones. Opening offers for us are 450 and 900 per nma respectively. I wouldn't be surprised to see 2000 per nma prices soon.

1 Like

It is the San Andres play spreading over from New Mexico. Have seen 25% but bonuses are struggling to make it to $1000, especially in this price environment.

12/16/15 I received a 3yr term offer of $450 nma for my 1/4 share/interest of 162 acres SE/4 of Section 130, Block D, JH Gibson Survey, Yoakum County. I feel this could be low and am trying to research to find what terms other Lessee's have negotiated.

I got a 900 per acre offer in Section 437, Block D, my counter was 2500. No deal at this point, but I'm waiting to lease my interest.

Did you ever get anything?

Mr. Caldwell, I have received an offer of $100.0 per. nma with a 1/4 royalty for 40 ac. in section 568 block D. Ther ore no wells in the section according to Texas General Land Office but there is a pipeline running through it so that doesnt seem to be the perpose of the lease. would the same four figure counter be appropriate for this area? Thank you, Stephen

We recently received a lease offer in Section 377 block D Gibson survey (40 acres). What is reasonable as an offer bonus and royalty and how to we negotiate terms.