Lease options in the Fayette Lavaca county area

Who has leased their land in the last 60-90 days? I am in negotiations now?

are you in Lavaca?

yes

Wayne,

I am in the northern part of Lavaca County - just off 77. Our 3 year lease is about up, 2 year option kicks in in 2 months. We are only getting $200/per acre and 20% royalty measured at well head. I was told that they (SEV) were picking up the option on ours but not on several other leases in the area. Since joining this site, it does not look like we are getting near as much as others. Everyone that I have contacted around me is getting the same terms.

Who are you dealing with and what are they offering you? Any info would be helpful.

JD Nance

I live 2 miles south of ammensville, 1 mile east of a geosouthern well off of middle creek road. Is this a producing well. Any body leasing in this area? Thanks

The leasing company was Cypress Oil and Gas, I will get you the contact info. later today.

Thanks,

Wayne

john m tumis said:

James Dick Nance said:

Wayne,

I am in the northern part of Lavaca County - just off 77. Our 3 year lease is about up, 2 year option kicks in in 2 months. We are only getting $200/per acre and 20% royalty measured at well head. I was told that they (SEV) were picking up the option on ours but not on several other leases in the area. Since joining this site, it does not look like we are getting near as much as others. Everyone that I have contacted around me is getting the same terms.

Who are you dealing with and what are they offering you? Any info would be helpful.

JD Nance

Yes, I have leased my land in the last 90 days.