Lease on Section 34, Reeves County

I own 1/3 interest in 10 plus acres and signed a lease only to find out they won’t pay the same amount to the other owners. Is this normal and how do I get out of the lease as another company wanted to lease it also. I already told the other owners what the offer was.

If I am correctly understanding what you are asking - you cannot get out of your lease if you and the lessee have signed it. It is a contract. And each owner negotiates their own lease so each of those leases may be quite different. The other owners may not get the same as you but it does not affect your lease.

Get yourself a good oil and gas royalty lawyer and have him/her pursue it as a case of a minority mineral rights owner being discriminated against and cheated of rightful income by the lessor.

If Company X took a lease from you and not from the other owners, they most likely have no cause of action. Company X has no legal obligation to lease every interest owner. X or the oil company it represented may have lost interest and moved to other locations. You have not indicated that a well has been drilled and that the other owners are now unleased mineral owners in a producing well. That could change their rights or they can immediately work out a leasing deal with the operator. Regardless, you should not pay to hire an attorney as you are under a valid lease.