Lease Offers

Am I missing something... or looking in the wrong place... or is the information hidden somewhere... but no one ever seems to answer GENERAL questions about lease offers... even if you provide specific location information. Wondering about minerals in Midland, Howard and Mitchell Counties... along and south of I-20. Looking for bonus offer range... % royalty and a little language that would benefit mineral owners.

Jack,

You need to visit the Midland, Howard and Mitchell County Forums for information. Midland County has 15 members, Howard County has 24 members and Mitchell County has 144 members. Join these groups and ask for help from these members and I'm sure they will respond.

Clint Liles

I have, thanks. I guess I’ll wait a little longer. Have not checked this afternoon. Internet down at house. Working off “E” network so things are very slow. Jhh

Jack,

I see you're in 'deep' East Texas. Send us some rain. We're dry here in the Tyler area. Have a good day and good luck on your information hunt. Those West Texas folks are still trying to recover from their 'Friday Night Lights(football games)'.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

I have, thanks. I guess I'll wait a little longer. Have not checked this afternoon. Internet down at house. Working off "E" network so things are very slow.
Jhh

Look through the past posts in those county groups. A lot of posts with bonus and royalty info.

Yes, we got a little sprinkle this morning between here and Longview. Internet back up. i checked the Midland and Howard forums. very little current information. feels like comments as far as current lease agreements are "shut-in. but i'll keep looking. Just got my new PB Oil & Gas magazine in today's mail. Big article on the Cline Shale!

thanks,jhh

Clint Liles said:

Jack,

I see you're in 'deep' East Texas. Send us some rain. We're dry here in the Tyler area. Have a good day and good luck on your information hunt. Those West Texas folks are still trying to recover from their 'Friday Night Lights(football games)'.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

I have, thanks. I guess I'll wait a little longer. Have not checked this afternoon. Internet down at house. Working off "E" network so things are very slow.
Jhh

Jack, I see you are already getting good information from folks on this site. And there is a lot of good general information here. Look around the site. Also you might join the county discussion groups for the relevant counties. And check out MineralWeb.com.