Lease offer Stephens County 26 2S 4W

Just received a lease offer in 26 2S 4W. This section is an offset to the Continental Tomaney 1-35-34XH well with an Estimated Ultimate Recovery of 137,000 Bo and almost 16 BCF of gas. The following companies are also leasing in here: Sobo I LLC, Plainview Oil Company, Continental, Blue Mountain Energy & Rebird Energy. Does anyone have any idea how to contact any of these companies?

Addresses are available online. If your name and address are properly filed in the Stephens county courthouse landmen will find you if they are interested.

I believe you mean Redbird Energy. There are quite a few others leasing in the area.

I have 106 nma in Sec 25 2S 4W I know we been approved for a horizontal well, but no activity yet. May Ms.Barbes could send me the map again. I don’t know how my Section lines up to yours.

I would recommend finding an oil and gas attorney to negotiate your lease. The terms will be far better than any company will offer you and spending a few bucks up front could net you a lot in the long run.

2 Likes

It would be very rare to have 106 nma after this many generations. If you are looking at the amount on a lease, then the lease has the gross acres of a parcel. You probably have a smaller subset of that amount. But it is possible if only child passes to only child to only child for many generations.

I do not see a permit (yet) for any new well in 25. Continental had a location application for 25 & 26 back in 2019, but the case was dismissed on July 24, 2020 in the middle of Covid when rigs and crews were pretty much shut down. Maybe interest is picking back up. 26 is just to the west of 25. This was the planned well path.

1 Like

ejcasaz. Try 405-823-8395 for redbird and blue mountain

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.