Lease Offer in Stephens Cty

Martha, I received a telephone lease offer on Stevens County section 16 1 South 4 West and wonder if you have any information on what’s being offered in that area. I’d like someplace to start so I have an idea whether this is viable. Thank you!!

Offers are not usually public, so maybe someone on the forum can share their offers in that section or nearby. Continental has already filed a permit for the well which has a surface location in section 28 going north into 21 and 16. Continental has a pooling case. The hearing is Oct. 31 At this late date, you might be better off going to the pooling and taking the highest royalty option (in my opinion). You only have 20 days in which to answer a pooling, so timing is critical! If you have not received the case documents, contact

1 Like

Thank you for your quick reply! I’m sorry I bothered you…I misread the conversation and they were wanting to purchase my rights. Not happening!!

They usually make buy offers right before the bit so I would hang on as well!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.