Lease location and New Gulf oil plans

I signed a lease a little over a year ago with Halcon for three years. New Gulf resources bought their interest. I have not been able to get any information from them about its disposition . I also have not been able to get a map location in leon county for the lease. The following is the info I have on it. Some one please give me some ideas. Tract number 289 0015 053

100 acres of land, more or less, out of the Isaac Midkiff Survey, A-15in conflict with the Nathaniel G. Allen Survey, A-1, and the Fernando Del Valle XI League, A-291, Leon County, Texas, containing 100 acres of land, more or less, and more fully described as follows to-wit:

First Tract: 71.5 acres of land, more or less, described in that certain Deed Dated January 11, 1884, from Paschal G. Greene and wife R.B. Greene to George W. Humberson, recorded in volume 1, page 71, of the Deed Records of Leon County, Texas.

Second Tract: 28.5 acres of land, more or less, described in that certain Deed dated September 8, 1910, from S.W. Dean to G.M.Humberson recorded in Volume 24,page 500 of the deed records of Leon County, Texas.

Thanks

David

I have previously commented on this company. Halcon was always so easy to follow. They posted timely production reports on the TRRC website. When finally New Gulf started reporting, the production numbers did not match check stubs. I spoke up and it was corrected and explained. Right now, months later, if I look at production queries in the TRRC website, I see Halcon as the reporting company. I’m a newbie at this so it is confusing. Don’t know which company is on those wells and leases. But, if you haven’t tried communicating with Halcon you might want to try them. They seem to be much more responsive to their royalty owners.

You ought to have to deal with Sequitor/SEM the operating company or receipent of Navidad Resoureces in Houston County. Try never getting paid for over a year. Lying landmen and lease brokers along with their lawyers. Try 1,000 plus acre units and so forth. They are operating in mainly the southwest part of Houston County.

I recommend steering clear. Also thanks for the heads up on New Gulf and their reporting.

It seems that the Texas Railroad Commission is run about like our Federal Govt!

Thanks for your ideas. I did not contact Halcon after they made the big deal with New Gulf. New Gulf did verbaly confirm that they were still working on their plan and would contact us when completed. That was last December. Nothing since but I have sent inquiries via e-mail.
Sandra said:

I have previously commented on this company. Halcon was always so easy to follow. They posted timely production reports on the TRRC website. When finally New Gulf started reporting, the production numbers did not match check stubs. I spoke up and it was corrected and explained. Right now, months later, if I look at production queries in the TRRC website, I see Halcon as the reporting company. I'm a newbie at this so it is confusing. Don't know which company is on those wells and leases. But, if you haven't tried communicating with Halcon you might want to try them. They seem to be much more responsive to their royalty owners.

I am still trying to find the location of this tract ol land. My family sold the property to a B A Coleman in 1948 and retained 50% of the mineral rights for our family.

David,

By using this link to RR Commission Public GIS Viewer you can locate your minerals acreage.

http://wwwgisp.rrc.state.tx.us/GISViewer2/

This first GIS Map is of Leon County Isaac Midkiff Survey/ A-15/Section 70:

Second GIS Map is of Nathan G. Allen Survey/A-1/Section 38:

Third GIS Map is of Fernando Del Valle X1 League/A-29:

I notice several approved locations in the general area that possibly have not been drilled yet. David, good luck with your minerals. I would say your minerals are in a good area of Leon County.

Clint Liles

David,

After checking Completion Reports on some of the wells in the area of your minerals:

Well API 289-32084/191 BOPD/115,000 MCF gas per day

Well API 289-31962/514 BOPD(Barrel Oil Per Day)

Well API 289-31988/516 BOPD

Well API 289-31893/550 BOPD

Clint Liles

I can't thank you enough...... I almost feel like it is for real for the first time.....

David

Yes sir it's for real. Good luck.

Clint Liles

David M Ray said:

I can't thank you enough...... I almost feel like it is for real for the first time.....

David

FYI after a year I was contacted by EXT fka New Gulf to have me sign a Division order and submit a W-9 to start getting paid. The api for the well is 289-32082 and is seen on all three GIS maps you showed. The well was completed in 2013 and the effective date that they owe me RI from is June 15, 2013. I should receive my check by Dec 15 2016 and then the accounting begins to see if they pay me correctly....

I will share the future happenings with the forum...

David