Lease inquiry West Of Cheyenne

Two Days ago, Jan. 22, I received an inquiry about my interest in selling my Leased Minerals in T14N-R65W just east of Cheyenne. I am wondering if other owners have also been contacted about selling their mineral rights in that area. Also, does anyone have any idea why interest in that area may again be becoming active? Ed Fry.

I have received three inquiries recently. I believe a couple of companies have applied for permits not so long ago. Lets hope it is getting active again.

I just had lease option exercised in that area and regularly receive purchase offer letters. However they have had 3 years to explore and no activity that i'm aware of.

I think it's about to get real hot down there in 14N-65W. You didn't say who your lease is with but EOG is the big dog on that block and they will be the ones developing it most likely, so just wait.

EOG is who contacted me as well and they are active from what I understand. We in in 14n 63W... I have received multiple offers to release/purchase, I think holding the minerals and leasing will be worth more than selling in the long run....

Yes, I agree. This is ideally a buy/hold situation, same in 14N-63W. If you just have to have cash upfront, perhaps we could work something out and you're welcome to send me a private message for a negotiation.

I just got an offer to lease in T14N R63W, I think this is close to you. The initial offers seems low, $250 for 5yr at 16%. I know lots of acrea where going for $1000 before the oil price drop. Any work word of recent lease prices?

WHAT SECTIONS IN 14N63W???