Lease holders copies

Where would I go or contact to get copies of original leases on native trust lands?

Usually, leases are filed in the county courthouse where the minerals are located. If the Bureau of Indian Affiairs was involved, then they may have copies of the leases for those persons of native heritage. Someone else may be able to speak into that issue.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.