Lease, Force Pooling 28-3N-6W

Just got an offer to lease my minerals in above tract. Any ideas on what a fair bonus amount might be. Also, the outfit making the offer said that it is to be forced pooled in less than a month. I have not heard anything about the force polling on this tract. Has anyone else obtianed any information?

Roger , someone will know. Can call the OCC if needed and your up to it.

I am in negotiations on leasing in 3 sections adjacent to this. I am getting offers of $2,000 to $2,500. The $2,000 an acre will accept my exhibit, but the $2,500 an acre wants to change it up too much. Still negotiating. Have not heard about a force pooling.

Hey Roger,

Accept my request and shoot me a message. I'll see if I can help you out - I know some parties leasing in your area that would be interested in taking a look.

Best regards,

BP

I'm not sure what their definition of "forced pooled in less than a month" is. There has not been any applications at all on this section or the surrounding eight sections in the last 5 years. A pooling application usually takes 3+ months from application date until the order is issued. Don't make a rushed decision based on a threat of being force pooled.

Just realized I posted it as 3N. Should be 4 N. Also, thanks for the responses so far!

The BOVINE 1-28-33-34XH in 4N-6W was spud back in March and the rig has finished and been gone quite a while. I have not driven by there, but will try to when I get a chance.

Continental Resources pooled the section back in April... Cause CD No. 201605646 ... Order No. 662578

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/occ5365744.pdf

Looks like your current lease doesn't expire until August 2018. Not sure what the leasing company is up to. I am sure they know something we don't. My dad has a small mineral interest in the section.

Roger, my dad just got his letter today regarding section 28-4N-6W. He also received a letter regarding sections 33-4N-6W and 34-4N-6W. Those are the sections where Continental drilled the BOVINE 1-28-33-34XH. I plan to call them Monday.

Did you find anything out? If you want to sign a lease, I know some companies that would be interested in taking a look.

I leased it in 2015 for 3 years to EK Energy.

What is the "effective date" of your lease? 2018 is right around the corner, so it may be time to negotiate a new lease - unless they are drilling a well before your current lease expires, or they have the option to extend the lease.

When I called the phone number (Gleason Oil & Gas, LLC - Dallas, TX) I get a voice mail box is full and cannot accept any new messages.

Dad's 3 year lease began November 30, 2016 and a horizontal hole has been drilled. I do not know if they fracked the well or not... BOVINE 1-28-33-34XH in 4N-6W ... I have not made it down by there yet to see what equipment may be on location.

August, 2015 to EK Energy. Shortly after I leased it, I got a lease offer from Continental Resources.

Don, if you get by the location, please let us know what kind of set up you see at the site.