Lease Dawson County NW 4, block 1

Hello, anyone know much about drilling in Dawson? I own 1/4 (NW) of survey No 4, block 1, J Poitevent I’m Seeking some insight. Thank you, I appreciate all the knowledge I can get.

I moved your request over to Texas Mineral Rights - Dawson County where you may have a better chance of an answer. There has been quite a bit of discussion about Dawson recently, so read up in the Dawson County threads.

Thanks!!! I really appreciate you doing that. Bless you!

This link will open the RRC GIS Map Viewer on a permitted well which I believe is less than one mile from your minerals. Has someone contacted you recently with an offer to buy your minerals?

No, I haven’t had anyone contact me. However my grandfather had a well there. It’s capped. I believe it was capped in the 60s?

1 Like

FYI= Smith Energy just drilled a wildcat to the fussellman (12,500 ft) and made a good little vertical well- Winford 3. EOG wasted no time in permitting a vertical fussellman test. these wells are north of lamesa

Would these Fussellmann wells be trap targets found here and there or could the Fussellmann be another resource play?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.