Lease Company - Not Responding

I have NPRI in a well in Johnson County Texas. The owner of the lease has a website but NO email addresses. Every time I call the it goes to voice mail. (Unable to get a live person) I sent mail…it was returned. I sent a fax, no answer.

What else can I do?

1 Like

Are you certain that the lease has not been assigned to a third party? Is this the operator with an address and contact information listed on RRC? If this is a corporation, partnership, LLC, etc and registered with State of Texas, then you can send a certified letter to the registered agent. You will get a better response if you provide the name of the current lessee, operator (if different) and the well.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply! I was not sure if we could state the name of the company. I had checked the TRRC, and even courthouse records. But great news…two hours after I posted this I was able to talk to a live person who was very helpful and apologetic. Again I thank you for your guided response as when I was new at this, that was exactly how I learned to research.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.