Lease Bonus Information, McMullen County, Texas

Hello. Anyone know what lease bonus prices are going for in McMullen County, Texas?

Thank you in advance.

It really depends on the area? Which quadrant of the county are you in? How big is your tract?

We are north of Tilden. I am not sure what we own. It is some small inherited interests. Landman called and was going to send a proposal. Wanted to make sure they were paying the going rate, but I have no idea what that would be since oil has gone up recently. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hughes, did you ever get an answer? I would also like to know what the going rate is for a lease bonus and what percentage of royalty they will pay at this time. Thanks, Suzie

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas and live in the Dallas area, please consider attending the NARO – Texas Town Hall Meeting in Dallas at the SMU Cox School of Business, Maguire Energy Institute, on November 14, 2018 from 6-8 p.m. We will cover four timely topics, and the cost is only to cover the food provided (plus a cash bar) at $20/person. The Mineral Rights Forum is also a sponsor of this event and it is open to non-NARO members, but attendance is limited to about 80 people, so please sign up today! . A link to the signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-3096540?CalendarViewType=1&SelectedDate=11/14/2018

Hope to see you in Dallas!

Wade Caldwell, Pres. NARO-Texas Chapter