Lease agreement for Giles LC #1-2,2-4

I inherited Giles #1-2,2-4 from my dad in McClain county in Oklahoma. I called Enervest about the lease agreement between my dad and the oil company. Enervest is being sued . They told me they sold the interest to another oil company. They sent me division orders with a decimal interest of.0002155 which is very small. Who can I talk to about the lease agreement?

Do you know the section, township and range? Looks like 4-7N-3W That decimal actually may be correct (or not). Do you know your net acreage and your royalty rate? They sold to BCE-MACH II LLC October 2019. The address is on the form 1073 listed below.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/0058B6C8.pdf

You were spot on with all the info you gave me. Thank you so very much.I also am concerned about another section that I leased to Native Exploration LLC. I signed a lease 2 years ago (7n-3w-8) and have not heard from them since. They gave me a pretty good check, which was split because my brother has his interest. My brother can’t be found. Don’t know where he is. What are my options. He has kids, but never married. The name of the well is McAlister C-143,spud date:5/14/1946. API #3508735838. Section 8: NE/4 NE/4 SE/4 &S2 NW/4 SE/4 &NW/4 NE/4 SE/4 & NW/4 SE/4 SE/4. Gross 60 acres, net(4.5)

The McAlister well had last production in 2015.

Native did a bit of leasing in section 8 but does not have any current OCC cases pending. EOG did some late 2019 leasing as well. Given the current oil and gas pricing, nothing may happen for a while.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.