LEASE ACTIVITY LINCOLN County, CO

FWIW, I received the following offer for five yr lease with 5 yr extension option;

$65/ net ac. for 5 years, with 1/6th

$75 if/when 5 year option exercised.

Minerals located south of Limon and to west of Hugo. Any other recent offers out there?

I recently received an offer from Diamond Resource almost exactly like yours. Im in CA. What is the drilling activity like in Lincoln and where is your property located?

I only follow a little slice of Lincoln Co., so what I can post here is limited at best. I'm in T11S R56W. While I may lease I won't tie up anything for 10 years, nor go with the terms shown above.

From what I've seen there are pockets of targeted activity within Township 10S, R55W and R56W.

Starting with 10-56; There have been several permits in sections 1, 2, & 3. With one well drilled in 2.

Next door in 10-55; Multiple permits and two wells in Section 6. Then a cluster of permits and multiple wells in sections 17, 18, 19, 20, 29, and 30.

That is about all I can tell you for now. If you have not done so, go look at Colorado's website. It is not very user friendly compared to other states. Yet it does contain a wealth of info with production, permits, and wells. The site is at www.COGCC.state.CO.us Good Luck.
Matt17 said:

I recently received an offer from Diamond Resource almost exactly like yours. Im in CA. What is the drilling activity like in Lincoln and where is your property located?

thanks much for the heads up. I'm in section 26 Township 16 S. Just trying to see and understand the activity level.

10 years seems like a really long lease time. I'm not a fan either. Let me know how things go for you.

Could I have some more information on this group. Our lease just ran out and can’t seem to get any interest on ours.

Torrey Johnson